- Ryan is taking another actuary exam from 2-4pm. He's 15 minutes from finishing as I type this. I'm praying for good - PASSING! - results (that we'll find out in early January).
- The boys haven't napped well today.
- I have a yucky head cold/sinus infection - it's to the point that I can no longer taste my food. I can't remember it affecting me this way before!
- Eating is no fun when you can't taste what is in your mouth.
- I really want to take a nap.
- I don't think I can stay up to see who our next president will be in this historic election, but you know I'll be praying for the future of our country.
"...Your Kingdom come, Your will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven..."
2 comments:
Sara,
I hope Ryan did well on his exam...I understand your plight somewhat...my husband is graduating this semester after six long years of grad school. I am so looking forward to seeing him walk across the stage to get that degree!
Hope you feel better soon, too. I, too, don't think I'll be able to stay up to watch the results tonight! Let's just pray together :)
Sara, I just love reading your blog! Logan and Andrew are definitely related...Andrew refuses to eat ANY KIND of table food. He has actually thrown up several times on Cheerios and other such baby things. It's crazy. I still buy the baby food, and keep trying the table foods (and cleaning up the vomit after each try).
Post a Comment