Now if you know what you're looking at, I give you some big-time kudos. That eight letter word above? That's our current state. As well as shocked. And in awe. My jaw hasn't come up off the floor for almost three weeks now.
More on this to come, I'm sure. Shock and awe, baby, shock and awe.
**Update** To answer the #1 question I've had: we're due in late September.
.jpg)
10 comments:
oh wow! congratulations. so exciting.
I knew there would be a #3!!!!!!!
ha ha ha .. congratulations!
Oh, congratulations!! Is that why you have been feeling so sick??? Just get ready to hear this comment EVERY day "Wow - you sure are going to be busy!" (hee hee)
Aw, congrats!
Holy cow! Congratulations!!!!! Can't wait to hear more! :)
Oh my goodness! Congratulations!!! How wonderful :)
Yea! That's so awesome! Congratulations!
Awww, that is very exciting news!!! Congrats to you, can't wait to see your updates!!! Best wishes with everything!!!!
Way to go! We are so happy for you!
Love,
Aunt Cella and Bugs
Post a Comment