Tuesday, May 5, 2009

A pattern...

One... February 13, 2006
Two... November 28, 2007
Three... sometime around September 26, 2009
The title to this blog will not need to go through a 're-branding process'!  We found out today that our third BOY is doing very well - kicking, waving, and growing perfectly!
Prayers will be appreciated starting now on my behalf... this is one testosterone-charged household!  We wouldn't want it any other way, though.  Fun and crazy - now, times three!

8 comments:

Jamie said...

Yay!!!! Hopefully we will be having the same!! :)

Our little guys (or little guy and gal) will be class mates! :)

Sarah said...

I am really excited for you! I have been waiting for you to post about this. In other news, I was cleaning out our office today and found some REALLY old pictures of IV days - pretty funny stuff!

jordan said...

congrats! we need to do some serious betrothing...:)

Christy said...

Congratulations!! How awesome! Boys love their mommies!

Lori B said...

You are going to be the Queen of that castle! Congratulations!! I can't imagine how much fun yall are going to have!

kelli said...

This whole post is adorable but that last picture...oh wow.
Sara, you are beautiful. That picture -the color, the light, your hands making a heart over your sweet baby BOY -absolutely beautiful and so so so much more than a picture.
I am truly excited for your family and all your little men.
I love you so much!

and Jordan, I'm going to fight you for those betrothal rights...;)

Robin said...

Did I not comment on this? Maybe it is sitting in your comment moderation or maybe I just closed the window before hitting publish. It's probably the second option.

Anyways, my thoughts are the same as Kelli's about the last pic. I LOVE the lighting and the color in it.

Lauren said...

Congratulations on your third boy! Your belly pics are beautiful! Looking forward to more updates :)