Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Nine...

"I do" are the two most famous last words
The beginning of the end
But to lose your life for another I've heard
Is a good place to begin

'Cause the only way to find your life
Is to lay your own life down
And I believe it's an easy price
For the life that we have found

--from "Dancing in the Minefields" by Andrew Peterson

Happy 9th Anniversary, Ryan.

...to the moon...

2 comments:

kjds said...

I love that song! Each time I hear it, it reminds me that we are walking on such a great journey! I hope your 9th anniversary is a special one!

kelli said...

that song carried me for my last five minutes or so on the treadmill today:) love love love it.
"...when I forget my name...remind me..."

Happy Anniversary you two!! Can't believe that day was 9 years ago! Love you so much and can't wait to SEE YOU SOON!!