Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something New...

001-0404
My friend and former roommate Robin has completed her first and started her second Project 365, which is to take and post a photo each day for a full year. She had me hooked to her Flickr account, checking daily (or near daily) to see what a bit of her life was like each day. Robin has been very encouraging to other camera-happy friends about starting their own 365 (likeJordan, and Kelli who is doing a Project 52 - one themed picture per week), but I've resisted.

Until now.

009-0412 - kinder
I began my own Project 365 a little over a week ago, on my 32nd birthday. I've kept up with it a full 10 days now, so while it's not a huge success with a ton of photos to view, it's a start.

I'm looking forward to having a "Year in Review" this time next year. A time to see the good, the bad, the highs, the lows, and all the amazing gifts brought each day and provided so abundantly by the Lord. So, here is your invitation to share in my photographic journey, my "365 to 33".
010-0413 - rearview

2 comments:

Our Little Family said...

Love it!!! I am tinkering with the idea of doing one too. Look forward to your 365 to 33... are we really going to be 33? Remember when we were 13... Wow, time flies. xoxo

Lori B said...

What a neat idea!! That sounds so fun and you pin pointed it great when you mentioned looking forward to a year from now seeing the past 365 days in photos. I would love to join the fun. But, am I REALLY able to do that?? Might need to ponder for a while. Haven't been on my blog (or yours) in a while...hope to start dropping in more frequently again.