Saturday, May 31, 2008

Oklahoma...

We have returned home! Our trip was very successful - it was so nice to see family and friends, and the boys did a wonderful job in the car for so many hours at a time. Above are some pictures from our time in Oklahoma with my Granny and Grandpa White (my mom's folks). The next post will have some pictures from our time in Kansas with my dad's side of the family.

This week, in honor of Thankful Thursday, I submit that I am thankful for: digital cameras, family, mud puddles, green pastures, and beautiful storms (at a distance).

2 comments:

jordan said...

looks like you guys had a great time! I can't get over how beautiful that land in Kansas is, who knew?? Logan also looks like such a happy boy and caleb is growing into such a kid!

Christy said...

Aren't you so glad to be home?? The kiddos look like they did great on the long trip! I'm going to have to get some tips on traveling that far of a distance! We're about to do it in a few weeks. I love the picture of Caleb playing the guitar!!