Caleb, Logan, and I will be out of town starting this Thursday. We are travelling (by car!) with my Mom up to Oklahoma and Kansas, and will return on Saturday, May 31st.
This will be the first time my grandparents meet Logan! You can be sure I'll post some pictures of that after we return.
Y'all take care! I'm off to do some more pre-packing... (Kelli or any of the five of you who read this blog - any tips on travelling LOOONG distances in the car with toddlers and babies?)
4 comments:
We'll try to wave at you as we pass on the highway. You're heading to Kansas the same weekend we are heading to Texas. We will be coming back on the 26th so maybe you'll still be in Kansas. Hope so, as I would love to see ya'll.
There's a good chance we'll see you - we'll be in KS starting the Tuesday after Memorial Day, through the 31st. We'll be in OK before that.
Have a good trip! We'll be in Tx soon after you return so I'll get in touch with you soon about that!
As for traveling with tiny ones....got a mini-dvd player? and plenty of snacks. I'm not above buying silence on car trips with sugar.
OH! and definitely put something under the baby in case of a diaper blowout while driving (because the worst ones ALWAYS happen on long drives!!
I will pray:)
Have a great trip!
Post a Comment