Wednesday, March 18, 2009

The critters...

Ahh, Play-doh. You and I have quite the love-hate relationship, but I'm starting to get past my hangups with you, especially now that the bigger critter isn't out to grind you into the furniture.
We've moved up in the world of doughy creativity - making 'snowmen'. I suppose that here in Texas where we only see a light dusting of snow once every five years, this will be as good as our snowmen can get.
They sure are stylin', though, with those shades...

And the littler critter - he's made amazing strides in the realm of eating "big people food"! Granted, we want to take him outside after dinner every evening and wash him down with the garden hose, but at least he's EATING foods that aren't pureed!
This week, he's actually eating more than the bigger critter at dinnertime!
It won't be too long before we really do take him outside and hose him down, though. I give it only about three more weeks. Warm (no, HOT) weather will soon be here...sigh. Spring is much too short in these parts!

1 comment:

kelli said...

real food?! yay!
congrats on the progress :)