Forgive this former meteorology major for the weather update....They can't hardly fit the high temps for Wednesday and Thursday in the little boxes. Doesn't this week look gorgeous? hahahaha...
We will enjoy it - in the evenings and possibly mornings. Otherwise, you'll find us hopping from one air conditioned area to another!
To me, it looks like a good week to spend at the movie theater. Yep, week. Don't think that will happen though! (But there are a few movies out I wouldn't mind seeing.)
One more thing - that little "10%" chance of rain you see for next Sunday? That's the first time in several weeks we've even had a chance of rain. No rain has been felt around here in over a month - yet I know there's other parts of our country that can't get rid of the rain. Hopefully soon it will all even out a bit!
2 comments:
Yuck.
In case you were wondering, the high temperature here yesterday was lower than any of your low temps for the week. But that was an oddly cool day, and it is a lot warmer now.
Hope you find some fun ways to keep cool!
We had our almost-100 degree weekend and it's still pretty hot here but but nothing like that sweltering Texas steam bath I remember all too well.
I wish I could come over with my kids, the slip 'n slide and a whole lotta Bluebell!!
(oh how we miss Bluebell out here:)
Post a Comment