Already finished:- Choosing a name! (Sorry, we're not sharing until g3 arrives! It's sort-of our last surprise, in a sense.)
- Caleb's 'new' bathroom
- Hospital pre-registration
- Weeding out baby clothes
In progress:
- Painting and assembling Caleb's 'new' room. We're moving him into our back bedroom, and his current room will become g3's room. As I type, Ryan is finishing the last coat of paint! I'll post pics when it's all done.
Yet to do:
- Stain Caleb's new bedframe and move him into his 'new' room
- Wash newborn clothes (I forget how tiny they are!), sheets, blankets, burp rags, etc.
- Finish a quilt, burp rags, embroidering onesies and shirts
- Turn Caleb's current room into g3's room -- turn the bed back into a crib, set up the changing table, stock with diapers and wipes...I'm sure there's more!
- Buy a new crib mattress
- Get swing and bouncy seat out of attic; wash covers to swing, bouncy seat, and car seat
- Start a packing list: One for the boys' stuff that needs to go with them to Na & Papaw's for a couple of days when the baby arrives, one of stuff for me and baby to take to the hospital. I packed for the hospital the morning I went into labor with Logan -- in between contractions! That was a very interesting morning!

Life is certainly unfolding around us all the time!
7 comments:
I LOVE THESE PICTURES OF YOU!
What blessed little boys (and the big one)- that they get YOU to love on them, guide them, teach them, and show them the love of Jesus. You will be great with three! And I can't wait to hear the name!
i love the pictures!
Thanks guys!! Y'all are wayyyy too kind... :) (but your words made my heart smile this morning, so thank you!)
You guys are going to busy until the day g3 arrives! Can't wait to see the updates on the house, and especially can't wait to hear the new little guy's name :)
Sara-
#1) You are absolutely stunning.
#2) We should have a sewing party - you and I, making onesies, burpies, etc...I have 4 weeks...let's get on that. :)
#3) Not sure if you know (sarcasm) but I have a cloth diaper business. :)
PS. Is that popped belly button I see? Mine has never once popped. :(
You look so fabulous! And those selfies are awesome, you don't need me to take any pics! (Although I will if you want!) If you think you might need a few things for baby, or the boys for that matter, check out this big kids consignment sale in Bear Creek this week...www.childrensresalehouston.com
Have you ever thought about going naturally? Your labors seem to go so quickly (I am sure not to you!), and with this being your 3rd baby in 3.5 years, you might be able to laugh this one out! :) Just a thought from the L&D Nurse...
Post a Comment