
This is how I see my feet and legs while standing these days. :)
**Updated to add: Today, while getting ready for naptime, Caleb and I were having a discussion about how he was getting bigger all the time. We talked about how he was getting taller, and how Logan was too. We then talked about the new baby, and how Caleb will soon have two baby brothers - but that Logan would be the "bigger baby brother".
Then came the quote that had me biting my lip so hard I'm surprised it's not bleeding.
"And Mom, you're getting really big. You're getting to be as big as a... as a... as a HOUSE!"
Couldn't make this up if I tried.
3 comments:
What every pregnant woman loves to hear! Thank goodness it came from that precious mouth, or I'd hate to see "the other guy"! ;)
BTW, G3 looks really cute!
Ha ha ha! I love it (what Caleb said)! I always took pics like that when I was pregnant, too :)
I think you look AWESOME. Gorgeous. I love pregnant women!
P.S. your summer photos of the kids and stuff are soooo great.
Post a Comment