Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Celebration...


I got ahead of myself with that last post... This one was to have taken precedence over that!! Here are a few of the pictures that I was able to hang onto from this past weekend....

Happy 55th Birthday, Pop!! (it was on Sunday, August 23rd)
Hope you enjoyed your brownie and ice cream!

1 comment:

Alissa said...

The brownie and ice cream is cute! And wow...I am so sorry about all of your picture files. Last weekend I was playing around with my camera and accidentally formatted the camera's hard disk, thereby deleting all the pictures on it. I was upset because I had just taken a few cute ones of the boys together (which rarely happens). So I can't imagine it happening on such a bigger scale. And I always think of my external drive as my safety net....maybe not!?

Hope the rest of your week is better....