It's been a bit busy around these parts, so I apologize for the ol' bloggy being pretty "quiet" for a while now! Remember
that to-do list I posted a while back? We've been working on it fast and hard lately. I'll post some pictures soon of Caleb's 'new' room complete with his new bed (he slept in it for the first time last night!), as well as some more recent belly shots. Lately, I've been getting a mixed bag of comments - it's either "Wow! There's no way you're 8.5 months pregnant! You're so small!" or "You're about to pop, aren't you?" Caleb still thinks the baby is either going to bust out my belly button or I'm going to somehow 'burp' up the baby out of my mouth. I think we'll leave the "delivery discussion" for another day...
On another, yet related note, only about 5 more weeks (or less!?!!) until we're a family of 5...
Yikes.
And whew.
1 comment:
I'm laughing so hard right now! Ok, even though childbirth can be a bit painful in itself, I'd have to think that burping out a baby, or having it pop through your belly button would be worse! Too funny...I LOVE kids!
Post a Comment