Tuesday, September 4, 2012

iPhone Photos Unleashed...

In keeping with my tendency to be a step or two behind others in technological advances, it's only taken me a couple years to utilize the Blogger app and blog from my phone. I can now share some photos taken with my phone much easier than I could before. Thrilling!
Here are some moments which have happened in the last month.
I have a long way to go in figuring out how to blog from my phone!!
Maybe I just need another cup of coffee.

Caleb and Logan will be playing baseball this fall -- we are working on C's swing:)
Logan with the puppy he painted last summer, in his right hand, and the one he painted this summer, in his left hand
Bedtime story
Grocery shopping all by myself! You know you're a parent of small ones when that errand, done solo, is a treat.
(Edited to add, from my computer: I am on Instagram! If you want to follow me, I'm @griffsgirl01. I'm also on Twitter - @Griffs01Girl, but I don't post there much at all. I use it mainly for news, sports, and other updates.)

1 comment:

Robin said...

I don't know why I like grocery store shots so much, but I do!

I just added you on instagram. I upload about one photo a month there, but I like to look at other people's pictures.