Life lately has seen us swinging on the tree swing, running in the green grass, wrapping up a spring baseball season, starting swim team, listening to a seven-year-old's temporary lisp as we wait for new teeth to grow in...

watching a five-year-old become more confident in himself and have more joy for life (God Answers Prayers, People!), watching our new house take shape and become more complete (just a few more weeks until we move in!)...

wrestling with brothers, going a bit crazy, carpooling back and forth to school, becoming antsy for a myriad of reasons -- why can't school be out yet?when can I have my own room again?I'm ready for my own space!I wish he didn't have to sleep in the same bed as me! (ahem, those are all things the BOYS have said)... 

shopping for furniture, dreaming big dreams, workloads piling up, making an effort at healthier eating, giving up sodas and embracing green smoothies (I'm the only one who likes the green smoothie. However, if I call it a Monster, the youngest one usually 'shares' with me)...

impromptu photos of the boys, having my (big! expensive!) camera taken from me and turned on me by the middle boy, silly faces immortalized...

living in a multi-generational home, balancing being a daughter and a wife and a mom all at once, appreciating my husband and our marriage more and more, alternatingly wanting to squeeze my boys and wanting to throw them outside...

Life lately has been anything but predictable.
Life lately has been good.
Life lately has been hard.
Life lately has been...
blessed.






1 comment:
SO many great pictures here! :)
Post a Comment