Welcome! We've been in our new house for about 3 1/2 weeks now, and the boxes are gradually disappearing (although toys and other items are taking their places). I thought it was time to start giving a bit of a picture-tour.
The problem is, the lenses I have for my camera aren't adequate to fully capture a room. (Mental note: Start seriously looking at the 35 and 85mm lenses...) I ended up taking these with my phone, but at least more of the rooms are visible!




The family room. Keeping it real, here - I made no effort at straightening up and 'staging' these rooms. ;) Also, the study/Ryan's office is behind the French doors. It has his large antique desk, a curio cabinet, and a piano in there. Oh, and some remaining boxes.

Come on in!




The family room. Keeping it real, here - I made no effort at straightening up and 'staging' these rooms. ;) Also, the study/Ryan's office is behind the French doors. It has his large antique desk, a curio cabinet, and a piano in there. Oh, and some remaining boxes.
I love my kitchen. The breakfast area is off to the right. The boys' swim gear is adorning all the chairs this afternoon!
(Wow, several of these aren't in focus!) Utility room off of mud area. We will be adding more shelving in here soon, and one day putting another refrigerator in here. Three boys sure go through a ton of groceries!

(Wow, several of these aren't in focus!) Utility room off of mud area. We will be adding more shelving in here soon, and one day putting another refrigerator in here. Three boys sure go through a ton of groceries!That's pretty much the first floor. Maybe I'll post a tour of the upstairs next month! Ha!










3 comments:
congratulations!!!
Beautiful! (I especially love those floors.) Can't wait to come visit!
It looks great, Sara! I can't wait to see it in person (hopefully soon!)
Post a Comment