Friday, February 29, 2008

Every Thursday...




Caleb and I go to a "Mommy and Me" gymnastics class at a local gym. Not a workout gym...but a competitive gymnastics training facility. Whew. Anyhow, they have some of the COOLEST equipment to hang on, bounce on, climb on, fall on - and Caleb has a blast. He's slowly getting the idea of being in a class, rather than being a Lone Ranger and doing his own thing. As long as he gets to climb, bounce, and play on "The Mountain" (probably the most awesome setup of ramps, slides, and foam pits I've ever seen - you can somewhat see it behind Caleb on the trampoline) we're all good!

1 comment:

kelli said...

That gym looks amazing! Tristan would love that...just yesterday he asked "can I go back to tumble class, mom?" Wish we had a place like that to go blow off steam on these cold days!