day until our new floors are completely installed! All that is left is for the transition pieces and the quarter-round to be put down. As I type, my awesome husband is dusting our blinds - at almost 10 o'clock in the evening. I quit dusting a little while ago - as I see it, I'll be doing just that all day tomorrow! We are all ready to have our house back to normal. The furniture has been moved out of the living room, dining room, and kitchen since last Thursday - and with a toddler that likes his world "just so", that's a long time for a house to be re-arranged! I am so thankful for a fantastic mom and mom-in-law who have each taken turns watching Caleb so that I don't have to keep him corralled in our bedroom all day - he and I are happier humans for that! Logan of course is just a trooper sticking with me all day (can't eat without me!).
I will post some pictures hopefully tomorrow so that everyone can see the big reveal!
No comments:
Post a Comment