OK, kids, I've created my first ever digital scrapbook "layout"! This was just a little too much fun for me...I think I need to call it a night before I start another one - I'm way too giddy.
can't...stop...grinning
FYI (and Ryan was super excited about this): I was able to download all the elements of the page for FREE!! Yep, you saw that correctly - FREE!! It just took a bit of searching, but it paid off - by me not having to pay at all! Yea! (we'll see how long that lasts...)
This has been an awesome learning experience - and I've mainly learned that there is a lot more out there I want to know! Kind of like getting to know Jesus...the more you know, the more you want to know of Him!
Oh, and I will post images of future layouts... This particular one had the boys' full names on it, and for security reasons I didn't feel comfortable posting it up on such a public site. If you know me, you probably have my email address - if you'd like to see it, I can email it to you. Otherwise, I'm sure there will be another layout soon to come!
6 comments:
sounds like fun! I would love to see some layouts!
p.s. we have a blog now too!
Oh, I want to see them!
So can you make cards and things like that to print, too?
I want to see!
I bet it's awesome.
Robin - Yes, you can make cards. As long as the final product is saved as a JPEG, you can upload it to Shutterfly or whatever online photo/card/book making service you prefer. Cool, huh?
I'd like to see your digital scrapbook. Maybe I can get your Uncle to do it with all his pictures.
I'm such a big scrapbooker but have not even come close to having the time to get all the stuff out and then putting it all away. I just made a photobook on Shutterfly, but you are limited in some of the things you can do.
Can you let me know how you are doing your digital scrapbooking??
Post a Comment