His two front bottom teeth are trying so hard to poke through. They are OH. SO. CLOSE. It seems like they've been just under the surface of his gums for days now!
He really wasn't in the best of moods - but I couldn't resist trying to capture some of the 'frantic' teething action!
It's a good thing his 'duck-duck' blankie doesn't mind taking a beating ... or an eating, in this case!
(these pictures are seriously on the grainy side...I'm still a newbie with my fancy dSLR camera, and of all days I chose today to set it on 'manual' and adjust the settings myself. with absolutely no natural light to use due to a major thunderstorm at the time, it was a learning experience! at least a few came out OK)
1 comment:
Hope the teeth come in soon!
I don't like taking pictures indoors. At least not in my home that does not get much natural light. It's a hard thing to do.
Post a Comment