
We went to see the new Pixar film, WALL-E, today! It was Caleb's first movie theater experience - and he LOVED it!! He sat through the whole movie, totally engrossed in the story.
(It was also Logan's first movie theater experience, but since he slept through at least half of it and didn't pay attention to the other half, I don't think it counts :) )
If you haven't seen this sweet movie yet, I'd encourage you to do so. Pixar did not disappoint! All of us who were there this morning - Ryan, myself, Caleb, Logan, and my dad (Papa) - thoroughly enjoyed the story and will enjoy a repeat viewing when it's out on DVD just in time for Christmas!
OK, maybe Logan didn't 'enjoy' the movie...but he did enjoy a little nap!
I did take my camera to snap a pic of Caleb in his own movie theater seat, but once I pulled it out of my bag I thought better of blinding other movie-goers with the flash. The scanned-in ticket stub will have to do!

3 comments:
We saw it this weekend, too, and thought it was great!
Oh, but I did not like the little roach friend. I seriously shuddered every time that thing was on screen. And when he jumped in the twinkie?? UGH!
Funny you should say that, Robin - I got some huge goosebumps and kept shuddering after he jumped in the Twinkie, too! Their relationship was cute...but that's as far as 'cute' goes even with an animated roach!!
Post a Comment