Thursday, September 10, 2009

Day 2...

Adjusting
Yawning, sleeping, eating, squeaking
Hanging out with the (new, improved, busy) family

A happy day. Time to sleep like a baby.

6 comments:

kelli said...

precious. He is adorable, his mama is gorgeous and his family looks like a TON of fun!
love you guys:)

Our Little Family said...

Perfectly precious, is it just me or does Toben look like him mommy? Congrats!

Sara said...

Oh my goodness.... I so need a haircut, color, sleep, exercise... but maybe I'll just start with sleep. haha!
Thanks for your sweet words!

Allison said...

Congratulations, Griffin Family! Shanna told me on Wednesday at AWANA that Toben was born! I knew you were hoping to take Caleb to school, so I was sad to hear that you missed it. But those babies you know, they come when they are good and ready, and there's not much you can do to stop them!

YES!! I would love for you to take some pictures of Addy. Please tell me when you are up for it. I was trying to give her some time to get used to us crazy white people who are always snapping a flash in her face. Just let me know. We aren't in a hurry, but I would like to do some before the end of the year! Congrats again, Mommy! I officially welcome you to the mommy of three club. Hang on! It's a pretty wild (amazing) ride!

The Three Bees said...

So sweet! Your family is adorable, Sara!!! Love those pics!!!! Have a great weekend!

Jamie said...

I LOVE it! Hope you had an easy delivery and that everyone is adjusting! I have been thinking about you guys!

By any chance, you werent in room 16? That was our room at Memorial :)

He is beautiful!