Sunday, September 13, 2009

Tiny moments...

These were snapped as we waited to be discharged from the hospital last Friday. To me, they're reminders that this "newness" goes by all too fast. Tiny moments flying by, and we're trying to soak it all in these days.


4 comments:

Sarah said...

so sweet. man, i miss that "newness"

kelli said...

these were my FAVORITES in the bunch you sent. love them. love those tiny, wrinkly feet. kiss them for auntie kelli :)

jordan said...

these are great Sara! I love the one of Ryan and his newest boy and I love love love his name...it is in my top 3 should I ever have a boy!

hope things are going smooth

Our Little Family said...

Straight from heaven!!! It does go by way too fast. I know you all are enjoying every second. What lucky boys to have such great parents, and I know you both are so lucky too. Congrats again on the newest addition, we are so happy for you all.