The Griffin Family's #1 Favorite Baby Item: THE BOUNCY SEAT (with a close second...the swing)
This bright, colorful, fish-themed item has definitely proven its worth after using it with all three of our boys. Honestly, I think Fisher Price would make a ton of (more) money if they made it in adult sizes, too. It's got a nice recline, comfy padding, and a setting that will allow the seat to calmly vibrate -- great for little tummies that are prone to a bit of gas.
Now, if we could just find the colorfully-clad baby on that seat... :)
Remember earlier this year, how Logan lost his very first lovey? It was fairly quickly replaced in his heart by this little stuffed puppy. Cute, isn't he? The puppy, too?
I had to take a couple snaps of Lo with the Puppy that day -- I had JUST washed and dried Puppy that morning(he gets to smelling quite "fragrant" since Logan puts his nose in his mouth and carries him around like that sometimes...yuck), and of course Logan decides he needs to share some PB&J sandwich with Puppy at lunchtime. Can you see the goo around Puppy's nose and mouth?




1 comment:
Hey Sara,
Thanks for checking out our blog. I have managed to "lurk" onto yours as well and love all the pics of the boys. G3 is so cute! Glad you and your family are doing well. Take care, Kelly Koontz
Post a Comment