This was his birth announcement photo, taken when he was 10 days old
This is Logan at two months
And a couple more from today, his four-month birthday! The last one just makes me laugh - he really is that "chill"!! (and yes, he does smile...a LOT...but he turns very serious as soon as the camera comes out! Hopefully he'll decide to be a ham someday like his big bro, because I'm looking forward to getting lots and lots of smiley pictures of this little guy!)
4 comments:
SO cute!! oh my goodness I love his sweet little tummy and those arms...that last pic is my favorite. Where did you take these? gorgeous color...nice work mom.
Those were taken on our bed...I was hoping it wouldn't be "blue overload" with blue sheets, blue walls, blue shorts but I guess it worked OK! Getting good natural light is a challenge in my house with solar screens on all the windows, but I can usually get one or two shots that are alright. :)
His little cheeks - I want to just pinch them through the computer screen!
The pictures are darling. I just want to blow raspberries on that tummy.
Post a Comment