Here are some "before and after" pics of the transformation...
(disclaimer - the "before" pics were taken at night)
The living room, as seen from our front entryway
The living room, as seen from the breakfast area
The kitchen, again from the breakfast area The dining room
The breakfast area, seen from the living roomI'm sure everything will look much different again once we have our furniture and area rugs in place. For now, though, I'm completely enjoying my shiny, clean new floors! :)
4 comments:
GORGEOUS! I love it - what a difference! It looks perfect for all your nice wall colors and decor. WELL DONE!
Before you move the furniture, be sure to put some socks on and enjoy all that shiny, slidey space! hehe
Hey Sara. your floors look great! I'm so glad you have a blog!
sarah
I love it!! Good choice!
We miss you guys!!
I was just going back through your posts, and I didn't realize how much the new floors warm up your house!!!
Post a Comment