Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Sweetness...





I am feeling much better. Wouldn't you, seeing these sweet faces every day?


Speaking of sweet, I have the sweetest husband. Many of you may think you have the sweetest husband - and yours is most likely very sweet (I know many who are) - but at least for yesterday I had THE Sweetest Husband! In my book, he is every day.


Ryan stayed home from work yesterday just to take care of me. He took care of the boys so that I could sleep, take a long shower when I felt up to it (and didn't feel like I needed to hover over the toilet...), and just take it very easy for the day. What an amazing guy! The only responsibility I had for the day was to feed Logan, because that was the only thing Ryan couldn't do (go figure!). He even took both boys - by himself for the first time! - to the grocery store. What makes that remarkable is that Ryan severely dislikes going grocery shopping. To him, it ranks right up there with shopping for shoes and women's underwear. So, for him to do that PLUS take both boys by himself for the first time was such a labor of love!


The icing on the cake for me is this: The Griffin guys brought home flowers from the grocery store just for me! I must have looked like such a sad, sick mama.


Hopefully this yucky bug thing is finished with this household. I am still praying that Logan doesn't get sick, and that Ryan doesn't either. Caleb is apparently back to 100% after his bout of it over the weekend, and other than still feeling fairly weak and dealing with a headache, I am doing just fine too. God is good always, and in all ways - He cares for our every need!

1 comment:

kjds said...

well, I got a little teary eyed reading this! Way to go Ryan! But you know, Kevin is the best husband on the planet. :)

I am glad you are feeling better. I want to meet Logan! What a cutie!