Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Waking up...

is hard for me, but not for the Griffin Guys!!

Yesterday morning (early), as I was starting to wake (ugh), I hear a 2-year-old's voice calling out from across the house...

"Mommy, what doing?? Mommy, what doing?? Mommy, what doing??"

I had to laugh even in my half-awake/half-asleep stupor. I dragged my body out of my comfy bed, trudged across the house to Caleb's room, and found him standing at the edge of his crib, expecting me to answer his question at any minute. Before I could, though, he had a request. No, change that - an order!

"Mommy, play bas-ball!!" (basketball)

Someday he'll learn his mom is the world's worst basketball player!! Not this day, though.

1 comment:

kelli said...

HAHA! love it! I feel your pain...I usually wak up to "mommy! it's morning time! mommy! it's morning time! the sun is coming up...see?! wake up!"