
Logan is eleven months old now. Eleven months! Just one month shy of being the big One Year Old! Yes, we are already planning his birthday party. Wow.
Sigh. Did this past year
really go by that quickly?

He loves to move chairs around, like the barstool above which is normally found in our kitchen but was moved to the living room. Somehow, sticking out his tongue helps. That is no surprise to us, because he sticks out his tongue for just about
everything. That little characteristic becomes quite interesting (sometimes irritating) when it's time to feed him! We're starting to wonder if he will ever want to eat table food - everything that goes in the mouth comes immediately back out unless it's pureed! I guess he'll be hungry enough to eat chunkier foods eventually... We just keep trying!

Lo is still our 'funky crawler', and hasn't taken any steps on his own just yet. He loves to be wherever his big brother is, and playing with whatever big brother has at that moment. Caleb, in turn, loves his little brother but will manhandle Logan to get him out of the way - at which point Logan is sure to make himself heard from across the house! I'm getting visions of future wrestling matches taking place over my coffee table, and hearing myself say "take it outside, guys!" But, being the rational, wonderful parent that I am, I'm sure I'll
always sit the both of them down and have a long, mediated discussion on what happened and why we need to get along, while eating freshly-baked cookies and having a big group hug afterwards.
(wink wink)
Oh, boys are fun!! Seriously, I am so thankful for the two of them. The Lord has blessed me with two energetic, lovable, funny, good-natured little guys. My hope and prayer for them is that they will grow to be loving, respectable, caring, giving, kind, fun, and generous men who follow whole-heartedly after God. Men like their daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment